4th Annual Payments in Banking Summit – Mobile Payments
Today`s dynamic environment in the banking industry forces companies to follow the latest trends in order to maintain a competitive advantage. Regulations such as the Payment Services Directive II and the Card Interchange Regulation, both currently in negotiation, are two important regulatory developments that will also shape the approach for mobile payments trends in 2015. How will this shape the ecosystem in Europe?
Do not miss out on this special opportunity to hear about the advent of mobile money ecosystems in emerging markets across the world and how banks and corporations can participate in this model. Explore new trends in mobile wallets, gain insights on how to create growth and value in the payments market and understand the infrastructure implications of Alternative Payments.
- Case studies delivered by speakers from Barclays, ING, BNP Paribas, Bank of Ireland, Caixa & Citi
- Case study on the Infrastructure Implications of Alternative Payments delivered by Vincent Brenna, Bank of Ireland
- Important regulatory developments: The Payment Services Directive II & The Card Interchange Regulation
- Enjoy over 10 hours of networking with industry peers
- 15+ speakers from Fortune 500 companies
- Mobile wallets and m-commerce – user-centered design by Kamil Hendzel from Raiffeisen Bank
Event website link: http://paymentsinbanking.com/