The 19th edition of Cards & Payments Asia, along with its co-located events (The Cash Handling Show Asia, Future Bank Asia, NFC World Asia, Digital ID World Asia, RFID World Asia, Retail World Asia, e-Commerce Show Asia and Digital Signage World Asia) , is Asia’s largest and most holistic smart cards and payments business event. Cards & Payments Asia and its co-located events will occupy about 10,000sqm of exhibition space at Level 4 of Suntec Singapore.
The Payments Ecosystem
It is a platform for the convergence of the entire cards and payments ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to meet all your key stakeholders from technology providers to system integrators and key customers across the banking, retail, telecoms, government and many more sectors.
Besides a 'free to attend' exhibition, Cards & Payments Asia also includes
- 2 day premium conference (for paying delegates only)
- Standard Conference (formerly known as on-floor seminars) on the showfloor
- The 3rd annual Smart Awards Asia
Opening hours for the 'free to attend' exhibition are:
- 23 April 2014: 10.30am – 6pm
- 24 April 2014: 10am – 6pm
Pre-registration | Register for your Free Exhibition Pass now
Online visitor pre-registration is now open till 13 April 2014. Register for your FREE Exhibition Pass now! Visitor registration will close 15 minutes before the end of each day. Please bring along your business card for registration.
- Exhibition is open to trade professionals only. The general public and minors below the age of 16 will not be permitted entry.
- All attendees must be in proper business attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, singlets or slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are deemed not to be appropriately dressed