Cards & Payments Asia 2015 | Level 4 Suntec Singapore
The 20th annual Cards & Payments Asia along with its co-located events (Payments Expo Asia, The Cash Handling Show Asia, Future Bank Asia, Retail World Asia and e-Commerce Show Asia) , is Asia’s largest and most holistic smart cards and payments business event.
Disruptive forces like Digital money, mobile wallets, Big Data all impacted the banking and payments landscape significantly. Packed with presentations, panel discussions and roundtables, there is no other platform where you can exchange valuable ideas with the game changers of the industry.
Here are some highlights you can expect at Cards Asia 2015:
8,000 attendees and 160+ C-level speakers
- Meet and hear from with key senior decision-makers from Banks, Financial Institutions, Telcos, Government, etc.
Interactive and Informative platform
- Keynote sessions, case studies presentations, roundtable discussions and panel discussion to form a strategic platform to learn and exchange valuable insights.
2 Streamlined Tracks on Future Bank and Payments
- With a strong focus on latest trends and innovations that will generate new ideas to take your business further.
17 hours of networking Opportunities
- One of the special features in the agenda to help you expand your network of connections. These well-received networking sessions have become a must-attend part for everyone, join us in 2015!
Meet these speakers:
- Robert Scoble, Author of “Age of Context”
- Gordon Vitaly, Director of Data Science, Linkedin
- Neal Cross, Chief Innovation Officer, DBS Bank
- Sandhya Devanathan, Head of Virtual Banking and Payments, Standard Chartered Singapore
- Tana Pothikamjorn, Head of Digital Banking and SVP, Siam Commercial Bank
- Chandra Segaran, Senior Vice President, Business Operations and IT, Transit Link
- Silvester Prakasam, Director of Fare System Division, Land Transport Authority
- Riant Nugroho, Commissioner and Board Member, Indonesia Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
- More names to be announced…
Special promotion for About-Payments readers!
Enjoy 20% off when you book your slot HERE before November 14, 2014
More information about Cards & Payments Asia 2015
Find out more about exhibiting or attending Cards Asia 2015: Email Jancis, at Jancis.firstname.lastname@example.org, call +65 6322 2708 or visit www.cardsasia.com.sg