DIGITAL SECURITY CONFERENCE 2015 - MADRID
The major event for payment, identification and mobility in Spain, Digital Security Conference, will take place in Madrid in June 2015.
Digital Security Conference is the national meeting for companies and public or private entities who seek solutions for guarantying security for clients and users in their connections and transactions.
Date and location
18 June 2015, at one of the most important places in Madrid: The Royal Box at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- 1 NETWORKING AREA with a view to the stadium field where companies and professionals can exchange information, conduct presentations or simply establish relationships for future meetings.
- 2 CONFERENCE AREAS with discussions and current practical experiences.
Digital Security Conference 2015
The Digital Security Conference is an exclusive professional meeting with controlled access for public or private companies and entities seeking innovative solutions that provide security for payment connections as well as for the identification and mobility of their clients and users.
The admitted attendees will be provided with a personal and untransferable invitation granting free access to the exhibition area and the conference rooms.
Profile of the attendees
- Financial institutions
- Telephony / Telecommunications operators
- Providers of health services
- Transport companies
- Public sector / e - government / Public services
- Leisure / Entertainment / Retail
- e-Commerce companies
- Digital security managers
- Payment / e-commerce managers
- Digital channels managers
- IT, Innovation and Information System managers
- Financial managers
- Business Development managers
- Marketing, Sales, Customer loyalty and fidelity managers
More info about the complete conference program and free registration form for attendees at www.seguridaddigital.ifaes.com.