Tesco, John Lewis, Travis Perkins, ShopDirect.com To Discuss Solutions At E-Commerce & Omni-Channel: Supply Chain & Fulfilment 2015 Congress
To help with this, leading retailers including Tesco PLC, John Lewis, Travis Perkins, Shopdirect.com, among others, will be meeting at the inaugural E-Commerce & Omni-Channel: Supply Chain & Fulfilment 2015 (28th-29th January, London) for the first e-commerce congress designed specifically for supply chain professionals.
Led 100% by retailers, speakers at the congress will be discussing solutions for optimising demand management, inventories, 3PL relationships, transportation and distribution for e-commerce and omni-channel operations.
Expert Insight From 20+ Leading E-Commerce & Omni-Channel Retailers, Including...
- Howard Pearson, Head Of Supply Chain Development, Tesco PLC
- Duncan Kendal, Director Of Supply Chain, Travis Perkins
- James Harper, Head Of Customer Fulfilment, Shopdirect.com
- Serge Van Der Hooft, CEO, Beate Uhse Group
- Colin Turner, Senior Programme Manager: Supply Chain Development, John Lewis
- Scott Riggall, Senior Trading Manager of E-commerce, Asda
- Richard Beukeboom, Head Of E-commerce, Spar
- Ewald Van Den Hout, Senior Advisor to VP Retail Operations, Albert Heijn
- Gracia Amico, CEO, PetsPyjamas.com
- Olaf Vreeburg, COO, Head Of Operations, HelloFresh.com
- Camiel de Lange Van Bergen, Founder & COO, Ace & Tate
- Ian Towell, Head Of General Merchandise Multi-Channel Returns, Tesco PLC
- Steve Roberts, Head Of IT, Boohoo.com
- Andrew Starkey, Head Of Logistics, IMRG
- Alex Watson, Global Transport Manager, Supergroup
15% Discount for About-Payments Readers
Exclusive to About-Payments readers, SAVE *15% With Code ESCEAP: http://www.ecommerce-supply-chain.com/