The French e-commerce market is forecast to reach €90 billion in 2020. With a booming industry and a 60% forecast increase- retailers need to make sure that all touch points are tailored to increase brand awareness and facilitate sales.
eTail France returns on 4th-6th November 2014 to support online retailers within the region to expand their e-commerce businesses within France and Internationally. The event is expecting 280 attendees comprising CEOs, MDs, Founders, Heads of E-Commerce, CMOs, Marketing Directors etc who will discuss their e-commerce strategies and growth opportunities.
- Internationalisation: Find the right partners and create the best organisational structure to increase your international sales.
- M-Commerce: Utilise the unique capabilities of mobile and tablet to offer your customers a more interactive experience and increase conversions.
- Customer Insight & Analytics: Draw meaningful insights about your customers from multiple data sources to create a more personalised experience to keep them coming back for more.
- Customer Engagement & Social Media: Learn how the leading retailers Interact participate and communicate in a way that resonates with consumers to build loyalty and grow market share.
- Traffic & Site Optimisation: Learn which of the latest marketing tools will drive more traffic to your sites and improve the performance of your shop to increase conversion rates
- Reorganise Corporate Structure: Re-structure your team to be a customer focused company in a digital world where online & offline are merging together
Some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Pascal Lannoo, Head of Mobile and Customer Experience - Voyages SNCF
- Francios Goujon, Director of Marketing and E-commerce - Conrad
- Martial Fruger , E-commerce Director - Office Depot
- Neil Insdorf, E-Commerce Director –France-Loisris
- Arnaud Vanpoperinghe, CEO – Tikamoon
- Aleranfre baron, Logistics Coordinator for the website – Brandalley
- Thibault de Wazieres, E-Commerce Director – Natalys
For more information
Or contact us directly at email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: I would like more information about eTail France 2014), phone: +44 (0) 207 368 9442 or engage with us via twitter (@Etail_France) and Linkedin.