DENMARK | eTail Nordic is a conference which will provide Nordic and International Retailers a how to guide for expanding their online retail businesses through multiple channels and across borders.
eTail Nordic 2014
eTail Nordic is the newest addition to the global eTail series of events. With events in London, Paris, Berlin and across the US, eTail really is your event, as a senior e-Commerce and online marketing executive, to network with peers and solve your toughest challenges.
The conference focuses on customers and multi-platform understanding. Combined with world class networking opportunities and in-depth industry research you will receive the tools to support your business's growth. Launched in 1999, eTail continues as the leading global e-Commerce event and eTail Nordic brings the same knowledge with a focus on the unique Nordic environment.
e-Commerce and online marketing professionals
eTail Nordic brings over 150 senior-level leading e-Commerce and online marketing professionals from diverse industries, including but not limited to; Apparel, Accessories, Sporting Goods, Beauty, Consumer Electronics, Hard and Soft Goods, Home Furnishings, Books, Music, Luxury, Travel, Office Products, Department Stores and more to find solutions for their top challenges.
Leading E-Commerce Experts
Over 6 months of research and conversations with Heads of e-commerce from the leading International and Nordic retailers has gone into the development of this conference. Some of the leading E-Commerce Experts Speaking at this conference include
- Moritz Hau (Keynote speech), Industry Manager, ASOS (Germany)
- Mercedes Vidal Lobato, Head of Global Web and Digital, IKEA
- Christopher Häggström, Digital Marketing and e-Commerce Director, Yves Rocher
- Thilo Bendler, VP Knowledge Management, Otto Group (Germany)
- Pascal Lanoo, Head of Mobile Development, Voyages-SNCF (France)
- Therese Reutersward, e-Commerce Director, Scandic Hotels
- Hannu Vangsgaard, Head of Digital, Dansk Supermarked
- Klaus Salminen, e-Commerce and Online Marketing Director, Electrolux
Download the latest eTail Nordic 2014 Agenda to find out more.
Book your visit
If you would like more information or to book your place visit, please visit the eTail Nordic 2014 website or contact eTail Nordic directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: +44 (0) 207 368 9465.