Merchant Payment Ecosystem - MPE 2014
The Merchant Payments Ecosystem (MPE) is the biggest and most respected internationals payment acceptance event and community. The event’s growing member base recently counts over 430 senior executives and along with its online discussion groups of over 5.000 carefully selected members create an excellent forum focused on discussion, learning, knowledge exchange and outstanding b2b opportunities. The scope is truly international and both the event and the online groups are populated not just by European payment experts but are increasingly attracting more and more acquirers, ISO‘s and PSP’s from US and Asia. MPE 2014, February 18-20, Berlin, Germany provides your navigation to regulation, technology and partnership challenges in 2014.
What to expect from the biggest European end-to-end show on merchant payments?
70+ influencing speakers, 450+ senior executives, 30+ sponsors & exhibitors, 3 days full of discussions, education, networking, exhibition & demoing.
Who will be there, shaping payments and driving disruption in 2014?
- Acquiring, Commerce and Regulation: Supply and demand side represented by industry leaders from First Data, Auchan, Metro, IKEA, Handelsbanken, Ministry of Finance Poland, Six Payment Services, Credorax, pay works, SpeedInvest, VeriFone, Monitise and Innovalue Management Partner, Cartes Bancaires, PayFair, EPC, WorldPay.
- Business models, platforms & processes: schemes, banks, PSPs, MNOs, innovative start-ups pursuing new revenue sources and fighting disruption. Learn from the experience of Discover Financial Services, RBR, Raiffeisen, ING, Nets, Barclaycard, Global Payments, Realex Payments, BPC Banking Technologies, Seamless, EVO Payments International, IKI
- Merchants payments 2020: Merchants looking at implementation and adoption of new technologies, shaping the future of commerce: Odigeo, Akamon Entertainment, TUI Travel, McDonald’s, Transport for London, BiGPoint, Butlers, Carrefour Banque, LIDL.
- Security, data protection and authentication: The future of merchant payment of security by regulators and practitioners: PCI SCC, Ensygnia, IRIS Analytics, Qiwi Group, Alaric, Thales e-Security, Verizon ThreatMetrix, CSCSS
- Mobile and POS: Mobile at POS and Mobile as POS challenges from early adopters and market observers: Deutsche Telekom,Telefonica, iyzi Payments, Monext, Handpoint, bpost bank, Celent
- Multichannel opportunities: Judo Payments, BNP Paribas Fortis, Yapital, Rabobank, BOKU, Groupon, HPS
- Merchant Academy: merchants will benefit from attending the Inaugural class of Academy lead by inspirational industry experts from Innogames, gamigo, Kilrush Consultancy, PayPal and EuroCommerce