The Payment Solutions Summit is the online dedicated payments conference for the iGaming industry. The conference is focused on the rapidly growing payments sector, analysing the latest data, opportunities and trends. The event aims to create a meeting place for the payments industry to learn and network. All while creating an excellent delegate experience.
Why you should attend the Payment Solutions Summit
- The conference will provide a comprehensive overview of the entire global payments ecosystem and ensures that you will be up to speed in the landscape as it exists today and in the future
- The conference is targeted to cater for the business, learning and networking needs of CFOs, payment solutions companies and payment managers
- Session topics include customer compliance and regulation, multilateral interchange fees, digital currencies, local payment solutions, risk, fraud, chargebacks and virtual prepaid cards for iGaming
- The conference is supported and sponsored by the best in the industry. Ecommpay and Vantiv are both sponsors of this conference.
- Exclusive Payment Solutions Summit dinner is taking place at Supper Club. This event must be pre-booked.
Conference sessions include
- Compliance and Regulation
- Visa MCC, STIP and MVV Changes for iGaming
- Multilateral Interchange Fees and iGaming in the EU
- Withdrawals: How a fast and effective withdrawal solution will lead to higher conversions and more new player signups
- Solutions: Digital Currencies
- Solutions: Local Payment Solutions
- Managing Risk, Fraud and Chargebacks
- Solutions: Virtual Prepaid Cards for iGaming
About the iGaming Super Show
The Payment Solutions Summit is taking place on the 24th June 2015 in Amsterdam. The conference is a part of the iGaming Super Show, which is the biggest conference and exhibition in the iGaming industry. The whole conference is free to attend, and you will also benefit from access to seven other events co-located within the same venue.
This includes access to a dedicated sports betting, player acquisition, legal and affiliate events. For more information about the iGaming Super Show, and the seven other shows that are co-located within the venue.