UNITED STATES | According to the latest official release by Xsolla, mobile games segment is growing faster than other segments of the video games industry. To meet the demand from game developers and satisfy the expectations of games, Xsolla updated one its best-selling products, Mobile PayStation.
Released on October 9th, Mobile PayStation is a smart payment solution for mobile games. With its intuitive design, Mobile PayStation 2.0. offers players over 550 payment methods around the globe and even more.
7 distinct features
As stated in the official Xsolla blog post, the new version of Mobile PayStation has 7 distinct features:
- PayRank algorithm: a special algorithm that automatically analyzes players' location and payment history and presents them with the most relevant payment methods.
- Sliding menu: similar to Facebook, Gmail and other apps, Mobile PayStation has a sliding menu that allows to access all payment methods in one click.
- Easy navigation: all payment methods are conveniently sorted by categories (e-payment, prepaid cards, cash, direct debit, etc.).
- Data-saving: personal information for selected payment options can be stored in the system for one-click recurring purchases.
- Retina display-compatible: Mobile PayStation supports retina display on all iDevices.
- Numeric keypad: numeric keypad opens automatically in Mobile PayStation.
- 24/7 customer support: Xsolla claims to have 24/7 customer support available to all players. It is accessible for Mobile PayStation users via live chat, Skype, telephone and email.
'Mobile Games is Booming'
Commenting on the launch of Mobile PayStation 2.0., Konstantin Golubitsky, Xsolla CTO, said: “Mobile games is a booming segment of the market. Here, at Xsolla, we see an increase in revenue generated by mobile games, and others also seem to understand their importance. In particular, mobile games are going to be one of the leading content tracks at GDC Next in Los Angeles. This said, the release of our latest Mobile PayStation is an important move for Xsolla to keep up with the market trends.”