MONTREAL | Pivotal Payments announced major enhancements to its Canadian acquiring platform. Improvements to authorization, clearing and settlement, access to greater hardware, software and integrated payment options all mark the company’s continuous efforts to drive value and meet the current and future processing needs of Canadian merchants.
Pivotal Payments' Platform Enhancements
Benefits of the platform enhancements include:
- Up to 50% faster payment authorization speeds
- Extending batch cut-off times by nearly 5 hours
- Availability of additional pricing options
- Wider cellular coverage on multiple networks for wireless payments throughout Canada
- Enhanced settlement flexibility, offering gross or net settlement
- One funding deposit for both credit and debit transactions, thereby reducing banking fees
- Easier reconciliation with one combined statement for both credit and debit transactions
Faster, more secure and reliable payment processing
"We are investing heavily in innovation and process enhancements to ensure faster, more secure and reliable payment processing," said Philip Fayer, president and CEO of Pivotal Payments. “We remain committed in delivering a full-service platform that best fits our clients’ evolving needs, supported by the strength of our products and technology.” These mark the first of many scheduled enhancements Pivotal Payments is rolling out in the coming months for Canadian merchants, ISOs and partner developers to adapt to a rapidly changing payments environment.
About Pivotal Payments
Pivotal Payments is a leading provider of merchant services and global payment processing solutions. The company provides to point of sale, online and mobile merchants a variety of services such as debit and credit card processing, electronic check conversion, merchant cash advance programs, business discounts, loyalty/gift card programs and terminal management solutions. Pivotal Payments offers these services to small and mid-sized retail businesses, e-commerce, m-commerce and other card not present merchants, chain stores, franchises, restaurants and dealerships. Processing over US $10 billion in annual bankcard sales volume, Pivotal Payments serves more than 60,000 customers. To learn more, visit http://www.pivotalpayments.com.
Sourced from Pivotal Payments, March 25th, 2014