Changing consumers and merchant needs, technological developments and EU regulation push innovations in payments. New payment players are increasingly challenging the incumbents and potential payment giants like Apple and Google are also awaking. Coming Up: The Global E-commerce Summit 2014, 14 - 18 June, Barcelona.
The Global E-commerce Summit 2014 | Payment & E-commerce Trends
What are the payment preferences of merchants and consumers in 2020? What are the driving trends? Who will be the winner? This is one of the main themes that the Global E-commerce Summit 2014, on 16 – 18 June in Barcelona focuses on. The Global E-Commerce Summit is the leading international event that focuses on the most important trends and developments in global e-commerce, cross-border trading and omnichannel retail.
The Global E-commerce Summit 2014 | The Setting
Three days with inspiring key notes, market insights, business strategies, useful business cases, networking possibilities (like the Global E-commerce Party) and of course the fourth edition of the European E-commerce Award ceremony.
Five key reasons why you should join this leading international event:
- Insights in inspiring cross border e-commerce cases from a variety of international e-commerce leaders and influential players in the online retail industry.
- Extensive networking opportunities with 500 delegates. This includes a a various amount of coffee breaks, lunches and the E-Commerce Party. All are internationally active and eager to interact with their peers in the industry. Network with them and share your thoughts on the latest e-commerce developments.
- Tips & tricks, how-to information in achieving operational goals, the do's and don'ts in specific fields in e-commerce.
- Trends and developments in technology, consumer attitude and online behaviour, and countries and markets. This is substantiated by actual research data.
- In depth stories from entrepreneurs. Get information and inspiration from innovative e-commerce players world wide.
The Global E-commerce Summit 2014 | Speakers
Some of the expert speakers are:
- Valeria Dominguez, eCommerce & Omni-channel Director of Adolfo Domiguez
- James Hardy, Director, EMEA Alibaba.com (Europe) LTD
- Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Rakuten Europe
- Nick Lansley, Head of Open Innovation at Tesco Innovation Team
- Ibrahim Ibrahim, Managing Director, Portland Design Associates Ltd.
The Global E-commerce Summit 2014 | Register Now
You can be a part of this inspiring, three-day event and benefit from the excellent networking opportunities it offers, register now. We look forward to meeting you at the Global E-commerce Summit, on 16 - 18 June in Barcelona. Visit the Global E-commerce Summit 2014 website now for more information. Or click here if you want to register for the Global E-commerce Summit 2014.