WEBCAST | GlobalCollect will host a webcast for merchants entering or growing business in Brazil, Russia, India and/or China. The webcast will begin with an overview of the BRIC countries, and then take an in-depth dive into each separate ecommerce market. Learn how you can expand your online business in these growth markets. There will be 2 webcasts on Wednesday 11th of June.
Webcast Agenda - Winning ePayment Strategies for BRIC Countries
- BRIC Overview - separating myth from reality
- A deep-dive into each country growth opportunities
- Market obstacles (regulatory, tax, logistics, payment, fraud, etc.)
- eReadiness level
- Consumer payment behavior & preferences
- Setting-up shop
Free BRIC economic report for attendees
Webcast attendees will also receive the soon-to-be published BRIC economic report, which includes market overviews and best practices from merchants who have successfully expanded into these regions. The webcast will be presented by John Snoek, VP of Global Marketing for GlobalCollect. John has over 20 years of eCommerce market experience and has worked with leading brands to develop their eBusiness and payment strategies.
GlobalCollect has scheduled 2 live sessions. When you register you will receive access to both broadcasts on Wednesday 11 June.
- 7am UTC/9am CET/3pm Singapore Time
- 3pm UTC/5pm CET/11am Eastern Time