UNITED KINGDOM | Online payment provider SafeCharge announces it has been selected by Netmarble Games to provide payment solutions for its online games including Hounds: The Last Hope. Netmarble is ranked as a top developer and publisher in Asia, and globally, having released more than 160 games. SafeCharge is to provide personalised checkouts, RISK management and mobile payments solutions.
Unique Localization Capabilities
SafeCharge's checkout page and back-office was selected for its ability to be customised by incorporating unique payment design requirements. This flexibility includes several unique localisation capabilities including the enablement of multiple Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) along with the dynamic pricing per each, local currency support and applicable translations. Netmarble has also chosen to implement SafeCharge's proprietary Risk Management Solution for fraud prevention.
A few highlights of SafeCharge's innovative Cashier solution tailored for Netmarble EMEA:
- By identifying an end-user’s exact geo-location, the checkout page intelligently offers customised options such as language, currency and previously used payment method(s);
- Checkout page's user-friendly interface stores information for future payment activities with one click, thus increasing payment conversion from returning users;
- In the case of a transaction failure, the checkout page Conversion Recovery mechanism prevents walk-aways by offering different payment/currency options better suited to the end user.
- Checkout page automatically decides whether to route End Users via 3D secure processing via its smart rule algorithm plus a number of transaction parameters such as location, BIN, amount, etc. The unique 3D interface add-on minimises abandonments.
- All payment page features are fully compatible and responsive across all mobile devices.
End-to-end payments journey
"We’re very pleased to be delivering payment services to such a respected player in the Asian and global video gaming marketplace," comments Yuval Ziv, COO, SafeCharge. "With Netmarble's latest expansion into Europe, we are fully equipped to support Netmarble's players with a secured, optimized end-to-end payments journey."
Unique checkout solution to gamers
Barış Özistek; CEO, Netmarble EMEA says: "SafeCharge has given us the ability to provide a unique checkout solution to players of our various games. Our recently launched online game, Hounds: The Last Hope, will be using SafeCharge's customised checkout page and we look forward to benefit from its increased conversions and solid risk management solutions."
SafeCharge International Group Limited is a global provider of payments services, technologies and risk management solutions for online and mobile businesses. The SafeCharge group has a diversified, blue chip client base and is a trusted payment partner for customers from various e-commerce verticals. SafeCharge has been Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”) Level 1 certified since 2007 and is listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (LSE: SCH).
The Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, SafeCharge Limited, is an authorized Electronic Money Institution regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus and a principal member of MasterCard Europe and Visa Europe. The SafeCharge group has operations in the UK, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Israel, Germany, Austria and Ireland. For more information visit SafeCharge profile on About-Payments.