On January 10 2016, Maxpay announced the official launch of their out-of-the-box payment solution for merchants - Maxpay PSP. The platform includes a full range of services: quick and simple registration, that allows merchant start accepting payments in a few clicks, processing analytics and advanced subsystems that help merchants boost payment conversions.
Experience has shown that new online merchants can find choosing a payment system and type of integration overwhelming. Usually payment processing systems have long, complex registration processes. Systems that take too much time, require extra involvement from developers or integration managers will negatively impact the merchant’s business. Maxpay PSP helps solve all these problems.
Along with being a complete approach, Maxpay PSP is one of the easiest solutions on the market to implement. The platform covers the needs of both small businesses that don’t have technical staff to integrate payment processing systems, and big companies who require strong analytical tools as well as tools to increase conversion and manage subscriptions, along with their PSP.
Maxpay PSP is a payment platform for merchants that deals with their primary problems.
- fast and easy registration with no need to study long technical explanations;
- providing H2H (host to host) or HPP (hosted payment page) integration;
- simple and user friendly payment page settings, including the ability to create products, entry prices and currencies, and create a customized payment page without extra integration manager services
- an interactive and clear dashboard with basic metrics that allow monitoring merchant activities (conversion, approve ratio, total amount) in real time;
- a flexible analytical tool with reports on transactions, customers, chargebacks, approval ratio etc. that allows quickly process data and analyze the results of work. All reports are simple to understand, while containing the main criteria to help merchants respond to changes quickly;
- tools to increase payment conversion ratios, including retry logic, discount logic, and repeat logic. All these tools will help merchants increases payments conversion and get more successful transactions;
- subscriptions (recurring billing) are perfectly suited to companies working with subscriptions. It allows merchants to launch subscription websites quickly, without additional technical integration, and manage the complete lifecycle of their clients;
- widgets (payment pages that can be created by a merchant for any kind of activity). Merchants can easily customize these pages and create widgets for any type of activity;
“When merchants first choose a PSP for their online business, they generally face the same problems of a long, difficult integration process, and a complex list of requirements and technical explanations. If they operate a small, online business, they may need to hire technical staff to integrate the system for them. After all that, most systems only have a basic set of functions that don't include analytical features or tools to manage payment conversion.
Maxpay PSP is a game changer. It is a simple, all-in-one solution that allows merchants to offer weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions; motivate customers with trials and discounts; create and provide diverse products for different locations; add currencies; and customize pages. It is also a flexible analytical tool with a full range of reports to help merchants automate billing and track their main business KPI’s. The integration process doesn’t require special knowledge or skills. We have uploaded the integration libraries to GitHub to provide merchants with completely free access to Maxpay PSP and show that our platform takes payment processing to a whole new level.” - said Artem Tymoshenko, CEO Maxpay.
Maxpay is a new payment platform created by a professional team with over 10 years experience in e-commerce. The service was launched in 2014. Today Maxpay works with the largest banks in Europe, USA, Canada, Great Britain and Asia. The company has two data centers and in-house international staff in several offices all over the world. This year, Maxpay received a license to issue electronic money in the EU. In 2017 the company planning to receive a membership with Visa and MasterCard. This will make Maxpay a complete online bank for the e-commerce segment.
Article sourced from Press Release by Maxpay, January 10th 2017