Even though most markets around the world struggled with global economic downturns, global transaction banking business was proved again as the most sustainable and resilient business in banking landscape. Meanwhile the continuous innovation is the industry has never stopped along with the changing of global money movement trends. Asia is a region on the rise and it has succeeded to create a big interest of the world with its development and success in payment and transaction area. More recently the Chinese banking system has shown true leadership in the development of smart cards and online banking while the Chinese corporations seem to show an unlimited enthusiasm for these new products. Moreover, based on support of the Chinese government, China will soon be the largest mobile payments market in the world. Under this situation, it is a golden time for you to step into the Chinese market although there is strong competitors.
Asian Money Movement 2012 (May 15-17, Beijing) endorsered by International Payments Framework Association will gather around 500 market players including PBC, China UnionPay, China Telecom, China Mobile as well as leading banks (ICBC, ABC, CCB, BoC). The number of online merchants will be up to 50 such as Taobao, Dangdang, 360buy. Meanwhile, Online Group buy Merchants, B2B trading online merchants, online traveling booking merchants to discuss the topics cover the Regulatory & Strategies for Global Transaction Banking, Wholesale Payment Strategy, Cash Management/ Trade Service, Card and Prepaid Services, Pay-Tech & Data Transfer, Security & Identification e-Commerce, Transportation and Healthcare payment and Mobile Payment.
Some of our confirmed speakers:
- Haster Tang, CEO, Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited
- Executive Director, Payment and Settlement Department, People’s Bank of China
- Arthur Cousins, CEO, International Payment Framework Association
- Kazushi Ishijima, Head of Payment Market Infrastructure of Transaction Services Division, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ.
- Pierre Veyres, Global Head of Global Transaction Banking, BNP Paribas
- Justin You, Head of treasury and trade solutions product, Citi Bank
- Andy Dyer, MD, Head of Transaction Banking, Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas, ANZ
- Wang Lijian, Chief Engineer, China Electronics Standardization Institute, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
- Frank Hamer, Head of Transaction Banking, RBS China
- Tian Haishan, Vice GM, China Payment and Settlement Research Center
- Jiang Hong, Director, Modern Bankers
- Lin Caiyi, Deputy GM, Chief Economist, GuoTaiJunAn Securities/ Previous Deputy GM, China UnionPay
- Song Xiaobo, GM, IT Department, Hua Xia Bank
- Zhao Fuli, GM, Credit Card Center, Guang Dong Development Bank
- Tarek EI Yafi, Global Head of Cross-Border Payments, Standard Chartered Bank