BEIJING - Just checking you've received the latest line up for Asian Money Movement 2012? With 25+ speakers now confirmed on our 3-day agenda.
Want to know more about leading banks payment strategies in Asia? What is new policy impact the whole market? What is the new cooperation relationship between banks and 3rd party payment players? What is the prepaid card market in China?
To assess these questions and anticipate the way forward we have assembled an outstanding and varied line up of expert speaker.
Confirmed already are:
- Haster Tang, CEO, Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited
- Arthur Cousins, CEO, International Payment Framework Association
- Kazushi Ishijima, Head of Payment Market Infrastructure of Transaction Services Division, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ.
- Pierre Veyres, Global Head of Global Transaction Banking, BNP Paribas
- Justin You, Head of treasury and trade solutions product, Citi Bank
- Andy Dyer, MD, Head of Transaction Banking, Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas, ANZ
- Wang Lijian, Chief Engineer, China Electronics Standardization Institute, MIIT
- Frank Hamer, Head of Transaction Banking, RBS China
- Tarek Elyafi, Global Head of Payments, Standard Chartered Bank
- Liu Shiping, Chief Economist, Vice Director, IFB, CASS
- Wang Jingfei, GM E-commerce, Yin Hua Fund
- Tian Haishan, Vice GM, China Payment and Settlement Research Center
- Wu Chen, Assistant GM, Credit Card Center, Citic Bank
Stream 1 – GTB Strategies in Asia Stream 2 – Wholesale Payment strategies, Trade finance and cash management Stream 3 – Payment technology and payment data Stream 4 – Prepaid card market and smart card business in Asia Stream 5 – Security and identity, Risk management and internal control Stream 6 – 3rd party payment and e-commerce, Online payment and payment gateway Stream 7 – Mobile payment and healthcare/transportation applications We currently have limited opportunities for solution and service providers to get involved in these discussions. Likewise there are a diminishing number of spaces available for high visibility sponsorship and exhibition. Give me a call today to discuss the best way to get you involved. It could be one of these...
- Demonstrate your business and offerings in the exhibition area
- Network with the audience during breaks, lunches, drinks receptions and
- Discussion groups/panels related to your products and services
- Brand your company with onsite signage
- Customize mailings to offer a discounted registration for your clients
Finally we need to thanks all our key commercial supports:
- ASAP Transaction Processing Corporation Limited,
- Beijing Yinyingtong Management & Consulting Ltd.,
- Lianlian Group