The Payment Trends China 2012 is the 3rd international payment conference held by “A.T.U (Shanghai)” cooperating with “China Communication Industry Association”, global platform, SWIFT and Shanghai E-Commerce Association. In terms of the good responses to the past payment conferences, we decide to initiate the Payment Trends China 2012 in next April in Beijing China.
The Payment Trends China 2012 is collecting the latest and hottest issues in ONLINE PAYMENT, MOBILE PAYMENT, PAYMENT CARD, E-BANK TECHONOLGY and PAYMENT SECURITY, bridging the gap between developing and developed countries, providing a better understanding of the opportunities, development trends and challenge for payment innovations as well as bank technology innovations. Groups of elites and experts from government agencies, central banks, banking regulators, clearing and settlement associations, commercial banks, solution providers, security system providers, terminal equipment vendors, IT providers, insurance & risk management companies from America, Europe, Austria, Asia and main cities of China, will be gathering in Beijing and realize virtual communication and networking. We will provide you with:
- Professional international event - featuring presentations and delegates from the US, Europe and Asia.
- Most updated knowledge - covering the payment and bank technology innovation and trends in emerging market and all the key developments over the last 12 months.
- Classical case studies - selecting the hottest issues in the payment systems and banking industry from different markets.
- High quality delegates - including local and international financial institutions, banks, mobiles, card issuers, payments service providers, technology providers, solution providers, etc.
- Considerable Cost effectiveness - offering delegates the most targeted and comprehensive content in a compact space of time