NEW YORK | Geographic expansion – while a seemingly daunting undertaking for any online retailer – also presents a huge opportunity for growth. Join us for an inside look at how adidas took aspirations for a rapid global expansion and made it a reality.
During this webinar, Demandware and Computop will be joined by Dave Mastovsky, Head of Global eCommerce Demand & Delivery for adidas, as we discuss:
- The various approaches to global expansion and how you can best guide your business down the right path
- Best practices for creating a global ecommerce footprint that powers multiple sites, brands, currencies, and languages
- How to act global, but sell local by turning country-specific consumer payment habits into your success factors
- The lessons adidas has learned during their effort to expand globally
- What partners can help you make a similar journey
- Dave Mastovsky - Head of Global eCommerce Demand & Delivery adidas
- Thomas Kirchner Senior Manager Sales & Partnerships Computop
- Harvey Bierman Director, eCommerce Strategy Demandware, Inc.