Opayo is the new name for Sage Pay. We are one of the UK’s most trusted payments providers, helping businesses grow and accept payments from customers. In 2019, our gateway processed £40bn worth of card payments for over 50,000 merchants, online and in-store.
We changed our name because we were recently acquired by Elavon – a big name in payments and a subsidiary of U.S. Bank.
With Opayo you get:
- No set up fees or hidden costs
- Free 24 x 7 Customer support through online, phone, web or twitter.
- Free advanced fraud screening tools
- Level 1 PCI DSS compliant
- Multiple currencies
- Free business insights reporting
- Responsive payment pages
- Integration with Sage Software
- Wide ranging integrations with all popular shopping carts, ecommerce platforms and more.
- Customisable payment pages and more.
The Angel Building
EC1V 4AB London
|Main Phone Number||0845 111 4455|
|Main Fax Number|
American Express is a credit or charge card that can be used for online payments. American Express is amongst the major credit card brands in the world.
JCB is the Japanese credit card, which can also be used for online purchases. Around 85 million JCB credit cards are issued worldwide, 15 million cards outside of Japan.
Diners Club International, founded as Diners Club, is a charge card company formed in 1950.
Visa Electron is a debit card available across most of the world, with the exception of Canada, Australia, Ireland and the United States. The card was introduced by Visa in the 1985 and is a sister card to the Visa Debit card
giropay is one of the popular online payment methods in Germany. giropay enables German consumers to pay online using their trusted online banking account. Merchants receive instant confirmation and are guaranteed of payment.