Tap into huge opportunities and expand to China
With over 180 million resident broadband accounts and over 500 million smartphone users, China’s electronic retail industry enjoys a compound annual growth rate of 120% over the past decade. On the “2014 Singles Day”, the sales revenue of Tmall excceed RMB 57.1 billion (USD 9.2 billion), which doubles the figure in 2013. China is now inarguably under the spotlight of the global ecommerce market catching the eyeballs of merchants from all over the world.
In the 2nd half of 2014, the government passed a series of incentive policies to boost cross-border eCommerce sector, which bring huge opportunities for foreign merchants to expand to China. Yet, challenges remain for foreign merchants to tap into this lucrative market.
eTail China 2015
The inaugural eTail China 2015 is to provide practical guidelines for merchants to look for the right formula to expand their business in China. The event will get together 40+ speakers, 100+ merchants, 50+ marketplaces,100+ distributors, and concerned service providers thus to serve as a premium networking platform for you to find the right partner for your business in China.
Neoventure is pleased to announce the Inaugural Annual Cross-border e-Tail China Summit 2015, scheduled from 16-17 September, 2015 in Shanghai, China. We are looking forward to exploring the challenges & opportunities with you!
- 100+ foreign well-known personal care and cosmetics brands/merchants/retailers;
- 100+ B2C sales channels from online marketplaces, mobile commerce platforms, and offline distribution channels;
- 30+ top ranking online marketplaces
- 40+ speakers sharing valuable insights and exploring emerging opportunities
- Accurate match making session for foreign merchants/retailers, online marketplaces, and distributors
Delegate & Sponsor Inquiry: Mr. Lynic Wang email@example.com, Speaking Inquiry: Mr. Roger shen firstname.lastname@example.org
Media and Public Relations: Miss. Brigitte Pan email@example.com