MRC’s 2014 eCommerce Payments & Risk Conference (17-20 March, Las Vegas) is the largest professional development and networking event for ecommerce payments and fraud professionals in the Americas.
The place to gain insight into valuable industry trends and latest fraud solutions
This three-day conference will kick off with our annual merchant only Platinum day meeting followed by two days of general sessions with content developed and delivered by top merchant professionals. With more than 1,000 plus attendees, from analysts and managers, to directors and vice presidents of leading global brands and small and medium sized enterprises, MRC’s 2014 eCommerce Payments & Risk Conference is the place to gain insight into valuable industry trends, benchmarks and the latest payments and fraud solutions.
What is on the agenda?
- 4 parallel training workshops: fraud 101, 201, payments academy & chargebacks 101
- Innovation station with live demos and merchant spotlight presentations
- Concurrent sessions on multichannel fraud, law enforcement, alternative payments, KPIs, omni-channel and big data, and much more.
- Benchmarking library with the latest industry data and insights
- Learn more about PCI, US and EU regulations that impact your business
- 75 exhibitors and 5 minute “Ignites” with solutions to meet your needs
Why should you attend?
It is recommended that each company send at least four professionals (analysts, managers, supervisors, directors, vice presidents) to maximize the educational experience, professional development and to take advantage of the concurrent sessions.
New Staff: How do you train your new staff? This event will accelerate the learning and merchant onboarding process.
ePayments/eFraud Managers: Are you in charge of monitoring KPIs, reporting to management or developing new solutions to meet market demands? Attend and gain new ideas, new contacts and streamlined processes.
Senior Management: Does your senior management really understand ecommerce payments and fraud? If you want your line manager to better understand your day-to-day challenges, needs and opportunities, bring him or her to the event.