The Cross-Border E-Commerce Event is a source of inspiration and knowledge. It is a Dutch event which will provide you of the latest trends and updates about cross border e-commerce.
Do you want to successfully expand abroad?
During the Cross Border E-commerce Event on the 9th of September, Patrick Kerssemakers (fonQ), Jermy Leeuwis (Alpine), Damien Poelhekke (Made.com) and Rogier Camp (Leapp) will share their do’s and don’ts of trading abroad.
Others speakers at this Dutch event:
- Noor de Bruijn (MS Mode), ‘The online cross border challenges of MS Mode’
- Kitty Koelemeijer (Nyenrode Business University), ‘The possibilities and challenges of international market places like Alibaba and Amazon’
- Dennis van Allemeersch (HotelBooker), ‘The success of Hotelspecials’
- Marco Coninx (Conquer Europe), ‘Conquer Europe through Amazon; selling in Europe without investments and language barriers’
- Geert Jan Smits (Flinders), ‘Selling in China: useful tips for online success’